We are looking for kind and caring people who want to make a difference to the lives of others.
If you have a caring attitude and willingness to make a difference, come and join our fantastic care worker team based in Enfield / Edmonton in the surrounding areas .
As one of our Care Workers you will get to meet our wonderful clients and build relationships. We are looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals who want to make a difference to the lives of the people we support.
Working within the principles or person centred support, enabling development and inclusion in their everyday lives within their home and wider community we require Full or Part Time Support Workers
Job Summary /
You will play a key role in providing care and support to individuals within their own home as specified in a written, You are accountable to the Registered Manager and will work under the guidance of relevant professionals when required.
Care Assistants provide care for our clients in their own home, this includes:
.To assist service users personal care who need help with getting up in the morning and going to bed at night, to include dressing, undressing, washing, bathing, showering and / or use of the toilet.
- Personal Care such as assist with showering/bathing, dressing, medications,
- Practical Support such as laundry, cleaning, preparing and cooking meals and taking people out to the shops, doctors or social events.
- Specialised Care – Supporting people with specialist needs.
- To help service users with mobility problems and other physical disabilities, to include incontinence and the use and care of aids and personal equipment.
- To help in the promotion of mental and physical activity of service users through talking to them, taking them out, sharing with them in activities such as reading, writing, hobbies and recreations.
- To make and change beds, to include tidying rooms, light cleaning duties and emptying commodes.
- Attend staff meetings and participate in Company events.
- To comply with the organisations policies, procedures and guidelines at all times.
- To report to the Registered Manager any significant changes in the health or circumstances of a service user.
- To encourage service users to remain as independent as possible.
Education and previous experience is not essential as we provide training to all candidates :
- Good written and spoken English language
- Knowledge of the local area
- Reliable and trustworthy as lone working is required
Satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS.. Proof of their right to work in the uk. Valid ID. Proof of address. Minimum 2 professional references (must be contactable)Our serviceIs Care Provision to individuals and service needed by Councils, Health Establishments, Social Services, Local Authorities, CCGs, Health Trusts and other contracted providers. Benefits / What we offerSSA STAR CARE offers all employees:
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for professional development
- Paid holiday/
- Promotion Opportunities
- Friendly and supportive team
Progression towards all qualifications such as Care Certificate Induction training, a Diploma in Health & Social Care levels 2/3Opportunity to complete Level 2 & 3 Diploma Health and Social Care
- UK Driving Licence or not does not matter
Contact our friendly team today to become an SSA STAR CARE
CALL MANAGEMENT TEAM ON
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £10.50-£13.50 per hour
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends only
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: SSA STAR CARE Agency
|Salary||£10.50-£13.50 per hour|
|Benefits||Company pension, Flexitime|
|Day range||Monday to Friday, Weekends only|
|Shift||10 hour shift, 12 hour shift, 8 hour shift, Day Shift|
|Work Location||One location|
|Reference ID||SSA STAR CARE Agency|