Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time or part time
Hourly Rate: £10.90 per hour
‘GET PAID FOR BEING YOU’
We are looking for a Support Workers to work in Enfield, shifts available:
- 10pm-7am (sleep-in shift)
Can you circle any of the following? Honest, Caring, Flexible, Reliable, self-motivated, Passionate, Inclusive, Good Communicator. If so, Individual Care Services are looking for you.
We deliver creative, dynamic and person-centred services to the individuals we support. You will be working within a small friendly team of staff providing the best support to adults with learning disabilities.
We need you to be flexible, willing to learn and to provide the best service to an individual with a disability to live their lives to the full.
- Participating in household tasks e.g. cooking, cleaning, gardening etc.
- Participate in the preparation and serving of food as part of a nutritional and well-balanced diet whilst adhering to food hygiene standards.
- Accompanying on visits to healthcare professionals when necessary e.g. doctor, dentist.
- Actively involve themselves in the provision of service users’ day care and leisure and encourage and assist service users to use local facilities.
- Recording details accurately in Care Plans, diaries and cash books of activities and events and passing on relevant information verbally to other staff.
- Must facilitate and support any contact the service user has with their family and friends in the way that helps the service user most.
- Administering medication (with training)
Individual Care Services can offer you:
- 28 days of annual leave, full time equivalent (including bank holidays)
- Training and development within the company
- A challenging and rewarding career
- Full time or part time, permanent contract available
- We pay for your DBS to be completed
- Opportunity to complete overtime across the company
- Long Service Awards
- National Living Wage Employer
- Previous care experience (Desirable)
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (Desirable)
- Must hold the Right to Work in the UK
- Good communication and English skills
All successful candidates will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check (DBS).
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Full UK Driving Licence (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: One location
|Salary||£10.90 an hour|
|Qualifications||United Kingdom (Required), Full UK Driving Licence (Preferred)|
|Benefits||Employee discount, Free parking, Referral programme, Store discount|